Tuesday, October 23, 2007

If I could just say a few words, I'd be a better public speaker

Well now,
It seems it is time to update. Skippy is creeping up on me in posts this month and all. And the boy, despite his photo-less, color change-less, movie-less posts seems to get more comments. Very odd. I however am working to bring forth an interesting blog, which I'm sure grips your attention time and time again. At this point I will not provide a link to Gracie's blog, mostly because it remains empty. If you have a blog and wish for a link to it, please leave a comment on my blog, or email me.
And I'm sure you will be very happy to know that I am all kinds of legal. I know have a license with this address on it. Plus I got my voter registration card in the mail. So I can once again vote and shape this nation. I'm sure all of you are quite proud. I would urge all of you of proper age to vote. Vote early and vote often (but only as often as legally allowed, do not think that I am encouraging voter fraud. Thats bad).
As for the weather, which I'm sure some of you are curious about. I woke up this morning and it was 37 degrees out. I think it got up to the 60's or 70's today, but inside my building was still cold. Also it is dry. Now a dew point temperature is how cold it must be to get water out of the atmosphere. The more water there is floating about the higher the temperature. This morning's dew point was 16 degrees. Its dry out here....
Finally for this post we'll discuss my job. It is quite fun and I have been enjoying it. I am posting this informative video so you may all gain an insight into what I do while protecting this country. I would like to point out that no one has invaded the nation while I've been protecting it.

3 comments:

Greystone said...

What can I say? I've got nothing that's blog worthy.

momk said...

where did you get the video? it is great

Saoirse Photo said...

lol, hilarious